The art session in the current ComicLink Focused Auction will be closing on Monday, October 18, 2021. There are over 700 examples of original comic and fantasy art with the vast majority starting at just $1 without any seller reserve. Original art highlights include works from hundreds of comic artists like John Byrne, Jim Lee, J. Scott Campbell, Joe Madureira, and Michael Turner. There are many Marvel covers that have been signed by Stan Lee in addition to the artist.
- Michael Turner Black Panther #25 Civil War Aspen Comics exclusive cover with the heroes vs. the evil Thor clone, who appears in a large, dramatic image and signed by Stan Lee and Turner
- J. Scott Campbell multiple covers signed by Stan Lee including Mighty Avengers #2 variant cover with a female Captain America, She-Hulk, Black Widow, Wasp and Tigra; Phoenix Resurrection: The Return of Jean Grey #1; Guardians of the Galaxy #4 variant cover with a portrait of Gamora; and a Christmas pin-up featuring Santa’s helper
- Humberto Ramos multiple covers signed by Stan Lee including Superior Spider-Man #13 cover with Spider-Man vs. the Lizard; Amazing Spider-Man #3 (2014) cover with the Black Cat; Avengers vs. X-Men #10 variant cover with Spider-Woman vs. Gambit; and Nova Annual #1 (2015) cover with Nova and the “Doc Green” Hulk
- Philip Tan Venom #12 (2019) variant cover with strong image of Venom crawling up a skyscraper
- Tim Sale Captain America White #5 cover with Cap and Bucky that is signed by Stan Lee
- Joe Madureira Deadpool #2 (1993) page with Copycat and Sluggo; Inhuman #1 double-page splash with Medusa; Uncanny X-Men #326 splash with the Beast; and Vanguard #3 half splash with Vanguard vs. the Savage Dragon
- Sam Kieth Batman: Secrets - Gallery Edition Book 3 of 10 Batman illustration with Lobo
- Bob Brown Detective Comics #411 page with Batman and Talia al Ghul from the latter’s first appearance, with Dick Giordano inks
- Keith Giffen Defenders #52 finale with Sub-Mariner, Hulk, Hellcat, and Nighthawk
- Pia Guerra Y the Last Man pages (three sold separately)
- Frank Quitely Authority #19 with the Midnighter
- Daniel Warren Johnson Darth Vader illustration
- Nick Bradshaw Guardians Team-up #1 variant cover with the Avengers and the Guardians; Spider-Verse #2 cover with Spider-Gwen and Norman Osborn (both covers are original ink over reproduced blueline pencils)
- Jim Cheung Marvel-Verse Thanos cover
- John Byrne Wolverine and Rogue in the Savage Land detailed illustration
- Greg Land Symbiote Spider-Man: Alien Reality #1 cover with black-suited Spidey vs. Hobgoblin
- Phil Jimenez Captain America Corps #1 cover with Bucky as Cap
- Ed McGuinness Captain Marvel #5 (2008) cover signed by Stan Lee and featuring a large image of Mar-Vell
- Skottie Young Uncanny Avengers #1 variant cover
- Alex Maleev Batman #563 page from “No Man’s Land” with Batman and Helena (Huntress) Bertinelli in a Batgirl costume
- Jay Anacleto Black Widow illustration
- Ryan Stegman Superior Spider-Man #10 splash with a large Spidey in action image
- Mark Bagley Spider-Man vs. Venom illustration
ComicLink and its partner firm, CertifiedLink, will set up at the Baltimore Comic-Con on Friday through Sunday, October 22-24, in the Baltimore Convention Center. They will be accepting consignments at booth #1307 including comic books and original art, video games (valued at over $1,000), trading cards, action figures, and coins. Upfront cash advances are available for qualified consignments.
Auction placement can also be reserved by emailing email@example.com or calling the sales team at (617) 517-0072 (option 1).
Upcoming auctions include the ComicLink Fall Featured Auction that starts on November 18, and the Focused Auction launching on October 22.